Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dThe COVID pandemic is impacting athletics across the state prompting the WIAA to alter schedules for the 2020-2021 school year.
WALLA WALLA – The 2020 summer Blue Devil Strength and Conditioning program begins Monday, May 18 for boys and girls grades 6-12. Due to COVID-19 school campus closures, Phase One of the program will begin virtually via Google Classroom. This year’s coaches are Greg Lupfer, Marqui Shields and Scott Shields. There is no cost to participate and all participants will receive jump ropes and strength development bands.
BDSC 2020 Phase One
- Start Date: Monday, May 18
- Students will work out at home with no person-to-person contact per state guidelines
- Program will feature occasional Google Meet opportunities
- Participants will check in on Google Classroom via their Student ID. Google Classroom code: wwrwgkk
- Participants will receive written workouts on a week-by-week basis to do on their own
- Participants will use bands and jump ropes provided at no cost by WWHS
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dNOTE: BDSC WORKOUTS DO NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF P.E. RESPONSIBILITIES
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dGear Pick Up
- Jump ropes and strength development bands (no cost)
- Thursday May 14
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. (alternative pick up arrangements can be made)
- Pick-up area is located in the Fern Ave. parking lot next to the Wa-Hi track
- Safe distancing practices will be in place to allow for quick and easy equipment transfer
“We are super excited we can get going so early this year to engage with our students,” said BDSC Coach Greg Lupfer, who is also the Wa-Hi Head Football coach. “We understand everyone is excited to get out of the house, see old friends and make new ones, but because of the COVID-19 virus we have had to adjust our BDSC format and time frame to begin our workouts at home.”
Coach Lupfer and his team have plans in place to open the program to in-person sessions once state guidelines permit. Each Phase will be in conjunction with the state of Washington’s Health and Safety COVID-19 guidelines Governor Inslee has set forth.
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3d“Our goal is to insure the safety and well being of our participants first,” said Lupfer. “We want our students to keep their heads up, stay active and be sure to take care of their academic responsibilities.”
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dFor more information, contact:
Coach Greg Lupfer – email@example.com
Programa de Fuerza y Desarrollo de Blue Devil para comenzar entrenamientos en línea
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dWALLA WALLA - El programa de fuerza y acondicionamiento Blue Devil de verano 2020 comienza el lunes 18 de mayo para niños y niñas de los grados 6-12. Debido al cierre del campus de la escuela COVID-19, la Fase Uno del programa comenzará virtualmente a través de Google Classroom. Los entrenadores de este año son Greg Lupfer, Marqui Shields y Scott Shields. Participar no tiene costo y todos los participantes recibirán cuerdas para saltar y bandas de desarrollo de fuerza.
BDSC 2020 Fase Uno
- Fecha de inicio: lunes 18 de mayo
- Los estudiantes trabajarán en casa sin contacto de persona a persona según las pautas estatales
- El programa contará con oportunidades ocasionales de Google Meet
- Los participantes se registrarán en Google Classroom a través de su ID de estudiante. Código de Google Classroom: wwrwgkk
- Los participantes recibirán entrenamientos escritos semana a semana para realizarlos por su cuenta.
- Los participantes usarán bandas y cuerdas para saltar proporcionadas sin costo por WWHS
NOTA: LOS EJERCICIOS DE BDSC NO TOMAN EL LUGAR DE LAS RESPONSABILIDADES DE PE
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dGear Pick Up
- Saltar cuerdas y bandas de desarrollo de fuerza (sin costo)
- Jueves 14 de mayo
- 11 a.m. a 1 p.m. y 5 a 7 p.m. (se pueden hacer arreglos alternativos de recogida)
- El área de recogida se encuentra en el estacionamiento de Fern Ave. al lado de la pista Wa-Hi
- Se implementarán prácticas seguras de distanciamiento para permitir la transferencia rápida y fácil del equipo.
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3d"Estamos muy emocionados de poder comenzar tan temprano este año para relacionarnos con nuestros estudiantes", dijo el entrenador de BDSC Greg Lupfer, quien también es el entrenador de Wa-Hi Head Football. "Entendemos que todos están entusiasmados por salir de la casa, ver viejos amigos y hacer nuevos amigos, pero debido al virus COVID-19 hemos tenido que ajustar nuestro formato BDSC y el marco de tiempo para comenzar nuestros entrenamientos en casa".
El entrenador Lupfer y su equipo tienen planes para abrir el programa a sesiones en persona una vez que las pautas estatales lo permitan. Cada Fase estará en conjunto con las pautas COVID-19 de Salud y Seguridad del estado de Washington que el Gobernador Inslee ha establecido.
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3d"Nuestro objetivo es garantizar la seguridad y el bienestar de nuestros participantes primero", dijo Lupfer. "Queremos que nuestros estudiantes mantengan la cabeza alta, se mantengan activos y se aseguren de cumplir con sus responsabilidades académicas".
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dPara mas informacion contacte:
Entrenador Greg Lupfer - firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Fall Sports Registration at all WWPS secondary schools is open Thursday, August 1st on (Link: ).
High School Fall Sports include (click the link for the Frequently Asked Questions docs for each sport):
- Link: Cross Country - Boys & Girls FAQs or XC Webpage
- Link: Football- Boys & Girls FAQs or FB Webpage
- Link: Softball, Slowpitch- Girls FAQs or SP Website
- Link: Soccer- Girls FAQs or GSOC Website
- Link: Swimming- Girls FAQs or GSW Website
- Link: Volleyball- Girls FB or VB Website
Our athletic booster club, Big Blue Boosters of WW, is holding their first annual Prime Rib Dinner and Auction on May 18th, at the fairgrounds. Festivities start at 5 pm. Tickets are $40 and include your dinner and beverages.
And if that is not enough to get you there, many items will be up for auction including:
- Track (boys & girls) Districts
- Fri, May 17 & Sat, May 18 @ Richland's
- May 23-25 @
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dClick on the links below for tournament brackets.
- Districts at Kelso HS Feb 8-9 2019
- 4A championships Jan 24 2019 (Pasco)
WRESTLING - BOYS
District at Chiawana HS Feb 2 2019
WRESTLING - GIRLS
Districts at Othello HS Feb 2 2019
Regionals at TBD Feb 9 2019
District at TBD Feb 2 2019
From the WIAA website:
"Each week throughout the school year, the WIAA and Wendy's recognize varsity athletes, from each of the six classifications, who exhibited outstanding performances the previous week (based on nominations). The weekly deadline is the Tuesday before at 12:00 PM. All varsity level students in good academic standing at their schools are eligible to receive the WIAA/Wendy's Athlete of the Week Award. Students may win the award once during any given academic year. Each winner receives a letter of recognition from the WIAA Executive Director, a commemorative WIAA/Wendy's Athlete of the Week promotional item, and a certificate. Winners are announced weekly on the WIAA website and on social media."
Recently Mya Jones was nominated by her coach Jason Postlewait. Coach P said of Mya, "Jones helped take a 3-1 Mid-Columbia Conference victory over Chiawana, by shooting back-to-back 190 games and coming through in the clutch with a strike to seal the first Baker game."
Bắn cá đổi thưởng 3dJohn Golden was nominated by Hunter Polley and Kysa Jausoro, Anne Bickelhaupt was nominated by Hannah Gilmore and Olivia Doepker as their most inspirational teachers. The boys and girls basketball teams have teamed up to have their athletes honor their teachers. Watch for new honorees each week between the girls and boys Varsity games.